17 Best Country Party Songs of 2020
Howdy, aspiring DJs! If you’re looking to spin some tunes that’ll get boots stompin’ and hearts racin’, you’ve come to the right place. As DJs, we know that having the perfect playlist is key to creating a memorable experience for partygoers. Country music has long been a staple of good times and celebration, so it’s only natural to include some of the best country party songs from 2020 in your DJ set.
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing our top picks for the country tracks that ruled the airwaves and dance floors in 2020. Whether you’re a seasoned DJ looking to expand your country repertoire, or a newcomer to the scene eager to make your mark, these tunes are sure to get folks moving and grooving. From feel-good anthems to heart-wrenching ballads, we’ve got you covered with a diverse mix of hits that showcase the very best of country music.
So grab your headphones, fire up your turntables, and let’s dive into the world of country party songs that made 2020 a year to remember!
List Of Best Country Party Songs of 2020
Here’s a list of the 17 best country party songs from 2020, along with a description of each song and information about the artist:
- One Margarita – Luke Bryan One Margarita is an upbeat, feel-good party anthem about letting loose and enjoying life. The catchy tune is perfect for a beach or poolside gathering. Luke Bryan is a Georgia-born country superstar known for his blend of traditional country and modern pop influences.
- I Hope – Gabby Barrett I Hope is a powerful, revenge-driven breakup song with a catchy chorus. Gabby Barrett gained fame as a contestant on American Idol, and her debut single showcases her strong vocals and emotional range.
- Bluebird – Miranda Lambert Bluebird is an uplifting and inspiring song about resilience and finding hope in life’s challenges. Miranda Lambert is a Grammy-winning country artist with a reputation for her confessional and emotionally charged songwriting.
- The Bones – Maren Morris The Bones is a mid-tempo anthem about the strength of a relationship built on a solid foundation. Maren Morris is a talented singer-songwriter who has won multiple awards for her soulful blend of country and pop.
- Chasin’ You – Morgan Wallen Chasin’ You is a heartfelt ballad about the pursuit of love and longing for someone who’s always just out of reach. Morgan Wallen is a Tennessee native known for his distinctive vocals and emotional storytelling.
- Hard to Forget – Sam Hunt Hard to Forget is an infectious, genre-bending track that blends traditional country with modern pop and hip-hop elements. Sam Hunt is a former college football player turned country star, known for pushing the boundaries of the genre.
- I Love My Country – Florida Georgia Line I Love My Country is an energetic, patriotic anthem that celebrates rural living and country pride. Florida Georgia Line is a chart-topping duo known for their infectious blend of country, pop, and hip-hop.
- One Beer – HARDY ft. Lauren Alaina & Devin Dawson One Beer tells the story of a chance encounter at a bar that leads to love and family. HARDY is a talented singer-songwriter, while Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson are both accomplished country artists in their own right.
- One Night Standards – Ashley McBryde One Night Standards is a sultry, no-strings-attached anthem about casual relationships. Ashley McBryde is a Grammy-nominated country artist known for her authentic storytelling and powerful vocals.
- Pretty Heart – Parker McCollum Pretty Heart is a heartbreaking ballad about the end of a relationship and the pain of letting go. Parker McCollum is a rising star in the Texas country scene, known for his emotional songwriting and honest lyrics.
- Beer Can’t Fix – Thomas Rhett ft. Jon Pardi Beer Can’t Fix is a feel-good, upbeat song about how a cold beer can help solve life’s problems. Thomas Rhett is a multiple award-winning artist, while Jon Pardi is known for his traditional country sound and energetic performances.
- More Than My Hometown – Morgan Wallen More Than My Hometown is a bittersweet ode to the struggles of balancing love and small-town loyalty. This is another popular track from the talented singer-songwriter Morgan Wallen.
- Some Girls – Jameson Rodgers Some Girls is an infectious, guitar-driven track about the unpredictability of love and relationships. Jameson Rodgers is a rising star in the country music scene, known for his relatable lyrics and modern country sound.
- Hole in the Bottle – Kelsea Ballerini Hole in the Bottle is a fun, up-tempo drinking song about drowning one’s sorrows in wine. Kelsea Ballerini is a Grammy-nominated country-pop artist, recognized for her catchy tunes and honest songwriting.
- Happy Anywhere – Blake Shelton ft. Gwen Stefani Happy Anywhere is a feel-good, romantic duet about finding happiness with the one you love, no matter where you are. Blake Shelton is a country music superstar and judge on The Voice, while Gwen Stefani is an iconic pop artist and lead singer of No Doubt.
- Love You Like I Used To – Russell Dickerson Love You Like I Used To is a heartfelt ballad about how love grows and deepens over time. Russell Dickerson is an acclaimed country singer-songwriter known for his catchy melodies and emotive lyrics.
- Why We Drink – Justin Moore Why We Drink is a fun, tongue-in-cheek track that playfully lists all the reasons people might enjoy a drink or two. Justin Moore is an Arkansas native who has built a successful career in country music with his traditional sound and relatable storytelling.
Best Country Party Songs of 2020: Fun Facts
Here are some fun facts about the country party songs from 2020 mentioned earlier:
- One Margarita – Luke Bryan Did you know that the music video for One Margarita was filmed at Luke Bryan’s own beachside bar, Crash My Playa, in Mexico? The fun and lively atmosphere of the video perfectly captures the song’s party vibe.
- I Hope – Gabby Barrett I Hope quickly gained traction on TikTok, with users creating their own videos lip-syncing to the song. Its popularity on the platform contributed to its success on the charts.
- Bluebird – Miranda Lambert Miranda Lambert co-wrote Bluebird with fellow songwriters Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby. The song’s lyrics were inspired by a poem Miranda had written, which she then shared with her co-writers to develop into the final track.
- The Bones – Maren Morris The Bones enjoyed a 19-week run at the top of Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, making it one of the longest-running number one hits in the chart’s history.
- Hard to Forget – Sam Hunt Hard to Forget samples the 1953 Webb Pierce song “There Stands the Glass,” blending classic country elements with Sam Hunt’s modern sound.
- I Love My Country – Florida Georgia Line Florida Georgia Line initially released I Love My Country as a surprise single on their social media accounts, with the official release following shortly after due to fan excitement.
- One Beer – HARDY ft. Lauren Alaina & Devin Dawson The collaboration between HARDY, Lauren Alaina, and Devin Dawson for One Beer was an organic process, with the three artists bonding over their shared love for storytelling through country music.
- Happy Anywhere – Blake Shelton ft. Gwen Stefani Happy Anywhere marked the second official collaboration between real-life couple Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani, following their previous hit duet “Nobody But You.”
- Beer Can’t Fix – Thomas Rhett ft. Jon Pardi Thomas Rhett and Jon Pardi became friends after touring together, and their camaraderie led to the collaboration on Beer Can’t Fix. The song’s lyrics were inspired by a fishing trip the two artists took together.
- More Than My Hometown – Morgan Wallen Morgan Wallen’s More Than My Hometown was the first single released from his highly anticipated sophomore album, “Dangerous: The Double Album,” which would go on to break several streaming records.
And there you have it, fellow DJs! We hope this list of the best country party songs from 2020 has given you the inspiration and motivation you need to kick your DJ set up a notch. Remember, the key to a successful night is connecting with your audience and creating a memorable experience for all. These chart-topping hits are just the beginning—don’t be afraid to explore and experiment with different country tracks and subgenres to keep your playlist fresh and engaging.
As you continue to grow and develop your skills as a DJ, be sure to keep up with the latest trends in country music and beyond. Stay connected with fellow DJs, attend workshops and conferences, and never stop learning from your experiences behind the decks. The world of DJing is vast and ever-changing, but with a little passion, dedication, and a great selection of country party songs, you’ll be well on your way to becoming the life of the party.
Until next time, happy spinning and keep those dance floors filled! Yeehaw!
Thanks for reading.